News from my create corner

Below is a copy from my personal blog "my create corner". Between Book Sharing Monday participants and the 100-books-a-month challenge, I think it's safe to say that many of you love to read, so I thought you might be interested in this new personal challenge for 2010 that I just signed up for.

Here is a copy of the post, or you can come over to my create corner and read it there!

December is the month for "december views" and I hope you have been enjoying my daily photographs. I wanted to interrupt the silence to share with you information about a challenge (I love challenges!) for 2010.

52 Books in 52 Weeks. That is the name of the challenge and there is a blog where you can sign up.

Here are the rules:

"The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
Participants may join at any time.
All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2010.
Books may overlap other challenges."

This will be a challenge for me, even though I love reading, I am not a fast reader. Unless a book grabs my attention, I tend to loose focus and can take a lot longer than 1 week to finish that book. I also have difficulty sometimes with the language. English is not my maternal tongue, French is, so sometimes that slows me down! But I am determined to try.

I am going to plan my books one month at a time and will share my January list before January 1, 2010.
If you enjoy reading, you might be interested in joining the challenge. Please visit the blog
52 Books in 52 Weeks to find out more.

The future posts related to this challenge will be at my create corner, starting with my January book list.

Comments