A December to Remember :: Gift

Today's prompt: GIFT. I agree with the Disney Sisters that the perfect gifts don't come in packages. Just like Dr. Seuss told us in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas": 
“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, 
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” 
― Dr. SeussHow the Grinch Stole Christmas

The best gift for me is my family. My husband and my three children (plus my furry kids too!). This is why I am sharing two of my favourite photos from this summer...while the snow falls outside! 

My three kids building mud castles at the PEI National Park 

My husband enjoying a quiet moment at Argyle Shores


Comments

  1. Family is one of the best "gifts" there is... We are really enjoying your photos Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment