Kawaii Winter Wonderland

My Kawaii Winter Wonderland is finished! I started this cross-stitch project about a month ago (see this post). I hadn't done any cross-stitch in a long time.  I found it to be a very relaxing project and simple to do while watching movies or just listening to music. My kids have all started their own projects too. 

I didn't want to frame this Christmas countdown calendar. I came up with the idea of making it into a removable pillow cover instead, using scraps leftover from my Christmas quilt. 



I just signed up for The Frosted Pumpkin 2013 Monthly Woodland Sampler . It's on special until January 11th, if you are interested ($10 for the whole year). I'll be starting on the frames very soon and can't wait to see the first pattern in January. Let me know if you are doing this project too! 


Comments

  1. I love your pillow! It is so cute, I didn't do the advent project but I have signed up for the Woodland's Sampler and am waiting on my floss so I can get started on the frames. So cute!~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment