Journey North Mystery Class Starts Very Soon!


"Mystery Class is a global game of hide-and-seek. Students track seasonal changes in sunlight and then investigate other clues to find ten secret sites around the world."





Mystery Class is one of our favourite yearly activities. If you haven't heard about this free educational activity, check out all the details at Journey North Mystery Class. 

This year will be our 7th year participating. We have won every year we have participated! 

You can check out my posts from Mystery Class 2013 here

I wrote a post about how to get started with Mystery Class here

Let me know if you are participating this year by leaving a comment! 



Comments

  1. I never heard of this until I read this post. My kids and I are intrigued and might give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment