Documented Life Project ~ Weeks 32, 33, 34

A few more weeks completed in the documented life project! 

I was not inspired by week 33's prompt of using under paper since I don't use one. Instead, I used a drawing I had started weeks before. All it needed was colour, I used watercolour pencils and a black sharpie to outline. 


This pretty bird was inspired by a drawing I saw on Pinterest:


Week 32 was a fun prompt: "Add a fortune from a fortune cookie". I decided to draw a ladybug because they are a symbol of good fortune. I added a small piece of paper from a fortune cookie I had saved "good health will be yours for a long time". I also wrote another quote I liked on the back of the drawing: "What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen" from H.D. Thoreau. 

I used acrylic paints for this page, a little bit watered down for the background. 



Week 34 prompt was to fill the page with numbers. I added a few all over the page, added circles around each and then wrote in the background about the meaning of each. I then painted with acrylic orange paint over the background and watercolour pencils over the numbers. 


If you are curious about this project, you can visit Art to the 5th for information and all the weeks' prompts. 


Comments

  1. I love looking at your daily art pages! You are going to have an awesome journal when you are finished! The bird caught my eye right away with the joyous colours, I love ladybugs and you've placed yours front and centre to good fortune, and numbers are so full of meaning that I like how you have made those important to you so prominent with their meanings attached. So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment