Documented Life Project ~ Weeks 43, 44 & 45

The last few weeks for my documented life project journal were interesting. I tried some new-to-me techniques, did a sketch, and used some project life (the photo albums) papers as tabs. 

If you don't know yet, I love this project and I am looking forward so much to 2015 because it will keep going! Check out Art to the 5th for all the details.  

Week 45 prompt was to add a tab to our page. I used two of the Project Life papers and some washi tape to make tabs. I also copied a quote on my main page. It was fun to do this colourful page and add my top five for the week. 




Week 44 was to incorporate real or drawn leaves to our pages. I thought I would try painting the leaves and pressing them on my page. It worked somewhat...


I like this part of the page. I decided to leave the page alone, it actually makes me smile every time I see it. 



Week 43 said to sketch what we see right now. My iPod Touch is always near me, so I chose to sketch it. 






Comments

  1. I love your journal pages! Very often I think of starting one myself. I should check out the link you added! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment