My Etsy Shop!



In May 2015, I made a happy colour bag for a friend. I had made these type of tote bags for many years, but this time it was a little different. I felt a need to make many more, and for the first time ever, the desire to let other people adopt them (in other words sell them). I love making happy, colourful, and useful things. 

I decided to revive my Etsy shop I had set up in 2009 but never truly opened. I then added a few tote bags, some made with selvages, some with happy patchwork. It's been pretty exciting and I love making these one-of-a-kind happy colourful tote bags. I might expand my line in the future too, I have a few ideas! 


Happy Colour Tote Bags 


Upcycled Tote Bags


My shop is named "AlexDekerf". You can find it by searching "AlexDekerf" in Etsy, or you can click on the name of my shop in the previous sentence or on the "I sell on Etsy" button at the top of this post. You can also see a mini version of my Etsy shop at the bottom of this post! 

My experience with setting up a shop on Etsy has been so wonderful. Truly, it's a very user-friendly site! 



The Happy Colour Bag I gave to my friend, which started this adventure! 

One my favourite thing is to see my happy colour bags being used by friends, near and far, so if you have adopted one...be sure to tag me in your social media photos with #happycolourbag. 



Comments

  1. It’s a good thing that you are now selling some bags that you initially just made for your friend, because they truly look beautiful! Many people are using totes bag now, so I’m pretty sure that they would also want their totes bags to look stylish, and your bags might be the right bag that they are looking for. Thanks for sharing!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment