Making in the Studio ~ Holiday Bunting + Felt Clouds

I continue to get prepared for the Etsy Holiday Pop Up Market in the studio. 

Spellbound Tote Bag

I finished the six totebags I was working on and listed one of each design in my Etsy shop: Life on Island Studio. 



I made several holiday buntings. These are fun to make and so great for decorating! I really enjoyed making the ones with the Tinsel collection from Cotton + Steel. I also used some fun Christmas fabrics I had in my stash, like the Letter to Santa and the candy canes. 



I made more little fabric trays. They are useful for holding any small items, like jewelry or candy for example. I will be making more of these for the market!



Celeste started making felt clouds. They are multiplying fast! She loves making these, which is wonderful to see because she has not been one to enjoy crafts before! She has told me that she loves hand stitching, especially with felt. 



Celeste is using a pattern from Gingermelon. There are several other cute designs that interest her! 

The fabric trays are inspired by the Charm Square Fabric Tray made by A Spoonful of Sugar, with a little adaptation. 

That is all for this week! We are getting closer to the market and I am now planning my table and how to display everything! Exciting stuff!! 



Comments