I Love Lists

Welcome to the 3rd edition of "I Love Lists"  




1. The Lunar Chronicles Colouring Book! You can download a sample page here

2. Do you believe in past lives? This article about past life regression therapy by Dr Christiane Northrup was fascinating to read. 

3. Kara at Boho Berry has the September prompts ready for the Plan With Me Challenge. I really enjoyed participating in July and August. She hosts these challenges with Jessica from Pretty Prints and Paper and Kim from Tiny Ray of Sunshine. 

4. This week I binged watched Broadchurch TV series with David Tennant on Netflix. Good crime show..and I love their accents. 


5. I drew the storybook bunny in my bullet journal because it was too cute not to. Tutorial found at Art Projects for Kids.  He is also doubling as an adorable blog post button ;) 

6. Crazy hair day at band camp was a challenge since I am not skilled at hairstyles, but we found a really fun creative alternative:



7. My new favourite vegan salad dressing is Oh She Glows Green Goddess Dressing. It is AMAZING with the make ahead salad jars I have been making. 

8. 10 Ted Talks you won't be able to stop thinking about. 

9. I survived one week of packing lunch for Celeste (band camp) and realized I don't like following someone else's menu plans, even if they are excellent. I will be creating my own instead. 

10. Funniest parenting tweets collected by the Huffington Post. 

11. 15 Facts about Stranger Things that will totally surprise you.

Have a great weekend ♥




Comments

Post a Comment