I Love Lists #11


Another busy week flew by! I think I might be saying pretty much the same thing until after the holidays now...but it's all great! 

1. 10 ways to bring hygge into your life and home or 10 ways to beat the winter blues

2. 29 funny Quotes from the ladies of The Office

3. More Fantastic Beasts movies will be coming!

4. Fun Once Upon a Time bloopers from season five! 

5. To go with my Love Warrior review, the full episode from Super Soul TV. The whole annual/perennial plant metaphor blew my mind

6. Canadians tell America it is great



7. How to talk like an Islander: PEI Slang, with video! 

8. Watching a fun show No Tomorrow on Netflix...might be mostly because of Joshua Sasse 





9. My current favourite morning tea: chocolate macaroon

10. Swoon Creations featured my fan photo. I love my aquamarine necklace




Have a great weekend! 


Comments