Magical Snowy Charlottetown


Victoria Row


Winter is truly magical on the island. Being able to experience all four seasons fully is one of my favourite things about living in Canada. This past week, we had a good snow fall and I left early one morning for work to enjoy a walk around the historical part of Charlottetown. 

St Dunstan's Basilica 

We often have winds on the island and when it also snows, everything gets covered in snow. I love how each branch of trees gets covered, which makes for beautiful white trees. 

Snowy trees in front of Province House 

Remembrance Day Wreaths at the Charlottetown Cenotaph covered in snow,
also in front of Province House 


I often "over-share" on my instagram, so if you enjoy these photos, come find me. I am "lifeonisland" on instagram. 

If you would like to see more of Prince Edward Island, you can head over to this page where you will find a list of all my blog posts related to our exploring of the island! 

Comments