Winter River Trail ~ Snowshoeing



Snowshoeing has been something I have enjoyed so much since I got my snowshoes only a few weeks ago! I like to find new places to snowshoe and one that I have now gone several times is the Winter River Trail. 




The Winter River Trail is close to Charlottetown, about five km away and has a few different trail options. The majority of the trail is wooded and some parts follow along the Winter River. 






There are arrows marking the trail and map signs all through the trail. The total length of the trail is about 6km. With many stops for taking photos, I completed that in one hour and a half. The trail is listed as "moderate" on the Island Trails website. 





I have gone on this trail four times in the last three weeks, each time has been wonderful and rejuvenating. I am loving this winter so much! 




Check out more information about the Winter River Trail on the Island Trails website here.  If you want to see more of my trail photos, check out my instagram at lifeonisland.


Comments

Post a Comment