My Everyday Life ~ April




April has come and gone, with more nature time, trails, and a trip to Cape Breton.  There was another tattoo done as a Saturday walk in at Ironside. I am in love with this one too and yes, planning for more...

Signs of spring were happy sights, crocuses and muddy trails. 




In April, I signed up for an intro month at the local Moskha Yoga studio, taking as many classes as I could fit in my schedule. I continued my daily yoga at home as well. It was amazing. They have a lot of hot yoga classes which I do not attend, but I was able to go to Yin Yoga, Lite Yoga, and Barre classes. Barre is a mix of yoga, pilates, and ballet.




Time with friends, the human and the furry kind! April is burger love on the island. I don't eat meat but this vegetarian Earth Candy burger at Hopyard was Amazing! 


Orion on his 8th birthday!

We celebrated Orion's 8th birthday. He is still the biggest soft sweetheart of a dog. 




Work at David's Tea is truly a constant positive in my life. I can honestly say I have only had one bad day at work so far. In seven months of working there, I think that is very good!




I continue to enjoy my routine of walking to work and really noticed in April the changes in weather. Some days we were wearing t-shirts, other days our winter coats! I love living in Canada and feeling all the seasons each year.

Morning frost in our garden

Comments

  1. I love reading your blog and looking at your Instagram! I mainly eat vegetarian and I love your food pictures. Need to try the Hopyard veg burger - looks great! I'm originally from Cape Breton but have called Charlottetown my home for the past 18 years - it was awesome to see the Causeway picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! The Hopyard veg burger is a must! I think they are only keeping it for a few more days :)

      Delete

Post a Comment