Going further every time...






Another episode in our exploration...
The kids and I had another beautiful bike ride. This time, we decided to take a ride and visit family. They live on the lake, and we were able to see Canadian geese, their babies, and a lonely swan...not close together of course.
On the beach, the kids had a lot of fun with a bucket and some rope! After my uncle showed him how to tie it properly, Dragon spent most of the time throwing the bucket into the water and bringing it back in full of water so Fairy could wash her shells!
The distance from our house to my aunt and uncle's? I just looked it up...one way 6 km! Dragon and Fairy were riding their bikes, I was pulling Princess in the trailer. This was the longest ride so far we have taken, total of 12 km, and I know the kids could have gone on longer. I am so glad they enjoy biking! I do to!

Comments