Pumpkin carving for Halloween!

We carved our pumpkins tonight. I had mentioned before here that we wanted to do a couple of the ideas from extremepumpkins.com. The kids decided that we would try the Cannibal pumpkin and the Puking pumpkin! Everyone had a job tonight...kids cleaned up the inside of the pumpkins, I drew the designs on them, and Dad carved. We all had a great time!
I added a picture at the end that Fairy took tonight, of Princess and me. A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled on a couple of blogs that mentioned how Moms are rarely in the pictures, and how our children end up with just a few rare photos of us. I am always the one behind the camera, mostly because I do enjoy taking pictures! But, I thought it was true that having me in the picture is quite rare, so I am making an effort now...I guess you might "see me" more often now :)

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Post a Comment