What is on your list?

It is amazing what a clean house will do to you...not that it was dirty before, and don't get me wrong I do enjoy all the Christmas decorations, but I just seem to feel better and can think a lot more clearly in a clean, uncluttered environment!

I have been wanting to make a list of what I am looking forward to in 2009 and thought that this blog would be a great spot to keep it.

So far I have a few to share:


  • Tuesdays and Thursdays ~ I have decided to commit these two days (when Princess is in school) to sewing or photography. Two days of uninterrupted creativity...I am putting it in my "schedule", that way it will get done!

  • working with my aunt to get our Etsy store up and running

  • planning our backyard garden ~ I want to try the square foot gardening method and plant vegetables, herbs, and flowers that I can cut and bring in our house

  • participating in two online book clubs

  • taking regular walks and return to running when weather cooperates

  • meal plan more consistently, keep on eating healthy and within our budget

I like making lists. I could make lists for anything and everything, but I also tend to loose my lists. I have started making my lists of sewing/quilting projects for this year in a small notebook, but I might end up adding a few lists to the sidebar on this blog...at least I won't loose them!

So...what are you looking forward to for 2009? What is on your list?

Comments

  1. I'm such a list person too Alex! You've got me thinking now...i'll let you know what i come up with!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment