When the cat is away...

Well...not the kitty cat, I am meaning the Daddy of this house. He works retail hours, and when he does work a "close", the kids and I have the evening just for us.
Because it doesn't happen all the time, we tend to break the evening routine. We do things like have a breakfast dinner, or have a picnic in the basement, or do some painting/colouring together. Lately we have been catching up on this TV series. The Daddy can't stand this show, but the kids and I love it. It used to be one of my favourites growing up, and I am so glad they enjoy it too. Just plain old silly stuff!

Comments

  1. This was one of my favorite shows as a kid!!! We don't have TV anymore so I haven't seen it in ages. Oh that theme song is going to be stuck in my head....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment