Free Pattern from Sublime Stitching!

I found out about Sublime Stitching a few months ago when I wanted to try out embroidery again. The website is full of great fun patterns, kits, tools, and books, and even a few tutorials. As the header says, "this ain't your gramma's embroidery!"
Anyway, not trying to do advertising here, but I wanted to share with you that she is giving a free pattern! You can print the design, transfer it to your own fabric, get some embroidery floss and stitch a beautiful creation! This cute girl reminds me of Adrienne, with the short hair style, and I think it would look really cute on a little bag...maybe a birthday gift ?

Follow this link to flickr to see the pattern and get your own copy : Free Pattern - Flower Girl from Sublime Stitching.

Comments

  1. I love love love Sublime Stitching!! I had totally forgotten about them, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful link~!~thank you and i can't wait to explore it further . . .
    the free pattern is so very cute, i can see why you like it~!!~ i hope you will post the piece when you have it finished~!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment