december is here...new challenge!


I read about "December Views 2009" over at Hippy Urban Girl and thought it was perfect. I love taking photos of anything and everything, and don't like writing much on this blog, so this challenge should be great.
There are no rules for this challenge. You can blog daily with just photographs, no words, no explanations. As Hippy Urban Girl explains on her blog : "A no rules vow of silence because there are enough rules in life and I didn’t want to add anymore to the mix especially during the busy holiday season".

I haven't been the best at keeping up with my shared blog at An Ocean Apart lately, so hopefully this will help a little, reminding me to grab my camera and share snapshots of my days.
Let me know if you are joining in to the challenge too, I would love to see your photos!
Hope you enjoy seeing my december views.

Comments