After participating in the Sewing Olympics on flickr, a lot of the participants (and gold medal winners!) decided to continue on. I am a little late in putting my list together but here is it. A short list for the month of March filled with projects that have been on my to-do-some-day-when-i-have-time list. All these projects will use fabric and scraps that I already have. I wonder how many I will get done?
- wall pocket tidy tote (planning on making 3, one for each of my children)
- quilted advent calendar
- patchwork camera strap cover
- collections hanging thingy for Andre (not as big, but one that hangs from bunk bed)
- a new eyeglass case for mil (last one broke)
- table runner for coffee table