52 books :: book 16 :: A Touch of Dead

"A Touch of Dead" by Charlaine Harris is a collection of short stories involving Sookie Stackhouse. Sookie Stackhouse is the main character of the Sookie Stackhouse Novels, which inspired the HBO True Blood TV series.
I had watched the first seasons of the TV series a few months ago and started reading the books shortly after. I am only on the third book in the series, having to wait my turn patiently at the library...
I was really surprised to be able to check out this particular book right away. "A Touch of Dead" is wonderful, my only complaint would be that it wasn't long enough! It has five short stories, all fitting in different time periods in the regular novels.

Books read: 16/52
Pages read: 5274
Next book: Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris

Comments