52 books :: book 30 & 31 :: From Dead to Worse & Dead and Gone

I am all caught up again with the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris! I just finished Dead and Gone, which is book number nine.
From Dead to Worse didn't appeal to me as much as Dead and Gone. That last one was a really good one...
The last book, so far, in this series is Dead in the Family but I don't have access to that one yet. I was hoping to finish the whole series soon, but I might have to wait.

In the meantime, I noticed that I am ahead of my reading schedule by a few weeks. My older daughter wants me to read the Series of Unfortunate Events series by Lemony Snicket. I also have the Revolutionary Road waiting for me.
I am not sure which I will start next, so I will leave that blank for now. You will find out next week!

Books read: 31/52
Pages read: 9507

Comments