52 books :: book 38 :: The Time Traveler's Wife

The Time Traveler's Wife novel by Audrey Niffenegger was a interesting love story. Henry, the main character, is suffering from a genetic disorder that makes him time travel without control. He vanishes and travels in the past or in the future. He meets Clare when she is a little girl and they have regular meetings in a meadow near her home, then meet again when she is older.
Overall, I did like this book and will be watching the movie. I will have a bit to wait, since I am getting it from the library and it's a popular one! I don't mind...good things come to those who wait, right?!

I have gone back to non-fiction for my next book, and already started the Voluntary Simplicity by Duane Elgin.

Books read: 38/52
Pages read: 11478

Comments

  1. I couldn't finish Time Traveller's Wife, Alex. I recall feeling it was full of expletives and not a lot else. Was I wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment