Book Sharing Monday :: Elephant & Piggie

Book Sharing Monday is back!

This week I want to share a series that Celeste has enjoyed reading herself this summer. Sometimes, finding true early readers can be difficult. The series of Elephant and Piggie are perfect for beginner readers and they are still fun!

The series is written and illustrated by Mo Willems. He is the author of those funny Pigeon books (Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!). You can visit this page to see all the books.


If you are participating in Book Sharing Monday, don't forget to add the link to your post below. Thank you!


Comments

  1. My son adores everything Mo Willems has written. He wants to be Mo Willems when he grows up.
    Now that I am blogging again I am going to have to start doing a Book Sharing Monday post. It has been on my blogging to do list for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a couple of awards. Oh... I guess I should post my Monday Book Sharing here. I forgot. http://ourpace.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html#5889926682400467716

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment