a little treak-or-treat bag


I wanted to make something quick today,
while the kids were relaxing watching a movie,
so I thought of a simple bag.
The little quilty square in the centre with Snoopy I had made last year.
 I used it and added some more Halloween theme fabrics.
All the fabrics were given to me by two awesome quilty-flickr friends!

The handles are a bit long on this bag, but Celeste didn't mind.
We can use this bag as a library bag over the next month and
as a trick-or-treat bag on Halloween night.

Here is the opposite side of the bag:





Comments

  1. I will be deeply grateful to the Mojo quest for bringing us daily posts like this! I am inspired- Jo's birthday is one week away and many pirate things could be made in this time, surely?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great bag!
    The purple Halloween print is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment