The Happy Book :: Thank You

** please read all the way to the end of this post! thank you! **

This past week's assignment was all about gratitude. Jamie asked us to think about who we would like to thank. I am a little late with this post, but I did think about this all last week.

The person I feel I need to thank the most is my husband. He is so patient with me, listens to my dreams and worries, takes an active part in raising our children and does whatever it takes so that we can continue homeschooling. He also supports whatever adventures I want to take, he is very supportive.

I also want to thank my children. They make me smile everyday, and laugh often. We love spending time together, playing, learning, hanging out, and tons more.

Another thought that popped in my head this week, was to thank my life. It might sound very simple, but I am so grateful for the life I have right now.


For more info on this online book club, visit the Next Chapter:



I just read the new assignment for this week, and I need your input!!!

This Friday will be like a dance party at the Next Chapter, we are to make a list of our favourite dance music, including our friends' choices too.
So, what is your top favourite dance song? Please leave the title and artist in the comments.
I will compile a list all week and do a playlist this coming Friday!
♪♫ Thank you ♫♪

Comments