I am so happy and ...

I feel so stupid at the same time!

Look at what my machine can do:







I have been complaining that my machine won't do anything but straight lines, that I couldn't do free motion quilting...


Well, today I sat down with my machine's manual (I have had this machine for 5 years) and read all about the optional accessories available.


I figured out that the embroidery foot and the walking foot were available as extras. I even called the parts department to make sure they were for sale still.


Then, I actually found the embroidery foot in my set! I tried it right away, following the directions in the manual - which taught me how to lower the dogs (something I thought my machine couldn't do!)..and voila! free motion quilting!!!

I will now need to practice and learn more about free motion quilting. I am so excited and upset with myself at the same time for not figuring this out earlier!!



Comments

  1. Maybe you just werent ready inside for it....now you can play! I cant wait to see what magic you create.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment