Journey North Mystery Class Starts Monday!!

Journey North Mystery Class starts this Monday. We will be participating for the fourth year in a row and are really looking forward to it!

This weekly activity takes us right into spring and includes learning about science, world geography, math, history and more I'm sure! I can't say enough good things about it!

You can read more about it yourself, and sign up if you like, at Journey North.

If you would like to see past posts from us, click here.

Comments

  1. Just to say, I so LOVE your blog :). Oh and my first born flew our nest yesterday to start a new life in Vancouver!
    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful. I have just been browsing around the website and I am still try to figure out exactly how the mystery class works. Would you be able to share how you go about it? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment