Day 1 :: 100 Day Photo Challenge

In an effort to be more consistent with my posting on this blog, I decided to join Starfish & Coffee in her 100 day photo challenge. The challenge has been going around Facebook she told me, but like her, I thought it would be great for blogging. I don't think I will be posting every single day for 100 days, but I will go through the list in order and hope to not take too much longer than 100 days!

I also wanted to thank all of you that left kind comments on my last post. My back is finally better and I am slowly getting back on my treadmill. Spring is also arriving, slowly, and that is helping!

The first day of this challenge is to post a photo of myself with a list of 15 facts. I am assuming those facts have to be about me...



1. I am short (not quite 5 ft 3).
2. I moved away from home, to a different continent and across an ocean, when I was 18.
3. I have a tattoo of a dolphin (got it when I was 21). I would love to get another one.
4. I have a college diploma in Travel and Tourism with honours.
5. I love learning with my children. We have homeschooled for five years. 
6. I can't sing, but that doesn't stop me from singing.
7. I love being outside, surrounded by nature, with a camera in my hand and my family near me.
8. I try to live a life without regrets. So far, it's been very good!
9. I traveled a lot as a child, and hope to be able to continue traveling all my life.
10. My favourite country, after Canada, is Austria.
11. I am a water drinker, I choose that over coffee, tea, juice, pop (yuck!), or any alcoholic drink.
12. I hope to be able to run a half-marathon (or a full) in 2012.
13. I will turn 40 in 2012.
14. In April, my husband and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.
15. I love books.

Comments