Screen Free Week Starts Tomorrow!

Wish me luck! I might really need it! I will let you know how it went in 8 days. For now, I will leave you with a self portrait. I haven't done one of these in a while. I wanted to play around with picnik today and decided to take a quick portrait of myself. I was surprised how much fun I had and realized that I actually missed the weekly self-portrait challenge I did last year.

I posted these on my flickr and asked for people to let me know which one was their favourite. So far the first one in the series is the winner. Let me know which one you like!





I wish you all a great week :)

Comments

  1. Good luck! We'll need it, too. I'm trying to get in one last tv show tonight. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goo luck with your screen-free challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the changes you've made to your blog. It looks so pretty and fresh. And, boy that Orion, what a beautiful looking dog. You're very lucky to have him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment