Week 5 :: 12 Week Sprint

Last week was much better! I was way more focused on my goals and managed to accomplish more in my fitness and nutrition goals.

I did 5 running workouts, starting my 13.1 training app again, from the beginning, for a total of 18.86km. I also biked 6.6km with Adrienne at a faster pace than our leisurely family bike rides.

I also kept track of my food on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I wrote down half of Fridays and nothing all weekend. I really don't enjoy writing this stuff down, but it does help me to see what I am missing. I didn't do as well with drinking water this week, but it wasn't too bad.

I hope I can keep going now!

Update: I just realized I said I would actually share my food log with you! So here we go:

Sunday 
 lunch: wrap with chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, dijon mustard + carrot salad (shredded carrots and vinaigrette) + water
snack: 1.5 cups of popcorn (Indiana) + water
dinner: pizza (frozen PC Blue Menu)(chicken, spinach, tomato) + sweet potato fries + water

Monday 
breakfast: 2 slices raisin-cinnamon bread with margarine + 1 slice whole wheat bread with almond butter + water
mid-morning: smoothie (berries, vanilla almond milk, plain yogurt, vegetarian protein powder)
lunch: ? (I don't have anything written down)
dinner: chicken breats + green peas
snack: 1/2 mint Aero chocolate bar

Tuesday
breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat with almond butter/peach jam + 1 slice raisin-cinnamon bread
lunch: wrap with chicken, tomatoes, swiss cheese, lettuce, dijon mustard + 3 halves devilled eggs
snack: cucumbers + crackers
dinner: cereal + almond milk

Wednesday
breakfast: 2 slices raisin-cinnamon bread with margarine + water
lunch: salami + hummus + pita bread
dinner: scrambled eggs + sautéed veggies (onions, peppers)

Thursday
breakfast: 2 slices raisin-cinnamon bread with margarine + plain yogurt
lunch: protein smoothie
dinner: out with Andre - Arby's Philly Sandwich + water
snack: popcorn (Indiana)

Friday:
breakfast: 2 slices rainsin-cinnamon bread with margarine + plain yogurt
lunch: ?
dinner: rainbow cheese-filled tortellini with sautéed veggies (garlic, peppers, onions)
snack: guacamole + multigrain tortilla chips + cantaloupe

Saturday:
breakfast: homemade granola with almond milk


Friday's dinner

Comments

Post a Comment