So close!! My 52 books challenge of 2011

I was so close to completing the challenge for 2011, which was to read 52 boooks in 52 weeks. According to Goodreads, I read 46 books. I didn't include all the read-alouds that I did with the kids, or the books we read for school, so I probably did successful complete the challenge. I prefer to leave the number where it is though, because it represents the books I read for myself.

Here are my top favourites from last year:


- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly
- Jane Eyre  by Charlotte Bronte
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner
- The Extraordinary Cases of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Free the Children by Craig Kielburger



I am taking on the challenge this year again.  I hope I have enough time with our big move to read!

Comments

  1. Wow! You did a great job! I am hoping to do the challenge again this year, but only to 40 books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment