Tranformation Update :: Short!

I did it!

I went to the hairdresser again. I told her what I wanted. I wanted all the fake hair colour gone. She looked at my hair and at the photos I downloaded onto our iPod. Then she cut it all off!



It feels great. I can see all the different colours in my hair. She did leave a little at the tips in some parts because it would have been too short, but most of it is mine. The grey, the brown, the white. I can now go forward, and watch the rest of my transformation.


Comments

  1. LOVE it! Good for you! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I love it!! Very stylish, and perfect for spring & summer. Plus it's au naturel. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore, cette nouvelle coupe te va fort bien. Bises

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment