Stealing moments

Life has been busy. Moving, unpacking, organizing our new house, etc... Also, I try to include some interesting activities for the kids and some discovery day trips for all of us. All this is good stuff, but it's still important to find some time for myself, even in the midst of all the busyness. Ever since I became a mother, almost 15 years ago now (!!!) I have learned to just take small moments for myself whenever I can. "Stealing moments". 








So, today while Adrienne was at the library for the kick-off of the teen reading summer programme, I went to the Confederation Centre Art Gallery and strolled down one of the streets in our new town, Victoria Row. Charlottetown is so beautiful. The trees, the sidewalk cafes, the little shops, the friendly people walking everywhere...I am falling in love with this small Canadian capital. 










I wish I could have taken photos inside the art gallery, but I thought that would be a no-no. Several different exhibits were very interesting, including one from the Library and Archives Canada. You can see an online version here: 
Double Take: Portraits of Intriguing Canadians. You can scroll through the photos and click for more info. 


All I had was one hour, and I enjoyed every minute of it...don't forget to steal moments for yourself too! 

Comments

Post a Comment