I wrote it all out using some colourful sharpies and then, I posted it on instagram. Because that is what I do, often...and Barb noticed that and included it in her post. You should go see it. I love it.
I thought it would be fun to share my list with you too.
It is divided the list into three sections:
* Summer sampler cross stitch
* Wild Olive summer stitching
* Project Life
* Finish placemats
* Finish Celeste's doll bed + bedding (already finished with the bed part!)
* Visit new-to-us beaches on PEI (Panmure Island so far!)
* Bike on the Confederation Trail
* Organize sewing/quilting cupboard
* Organize homeschool cupboard
* Get homeschool stuff ready for C & A
* Garage sale?
It's a very short simple list, but it gives me focus.
Do you like writing lists? Did you make a summer to-do list for yourself?