Our Learning Style :: Homeschool Weekly Photo Challenge

This week's homeschool photo challenge theme from The Canadian Homeschooler is "our learning style". 



We have an eclectic style. Our curriculum is eclectic. The way my children learn is also what I would call eclectic. They like a mixture of curriculum texts, living books, hands-on experiences, field trips, and life! When I work on my plan each year, I combine all these different learning opportunities for them. 

Depending on what they are learning, they are visual, auditory, tactile, and kinesthetic learners. If you want to learn more about the different learning styles you can visit this post by Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers. Kris does an excellent job of explaining briefly each learning style.  




Homeschool Weekly Photo Challenge | The Canadian Homeschooler

Comments