Make & Listen :: Snoopy Picnic Quilt ~ Colourful Placemats

Another post for Make & Listen! I was able to finish our kitchen placemats. These are reversible. Owls on one side and birds on the other, colourful and fun for everyday! 



I worked a little bit more on my Snoopy picnic quilt. This one has been so fun and colourful to work with too! 




This past week, I've listened to more soundtracks, without watching the shows. I really enjoy these: Downton Abbey, Merlin, and Call the Midwife...




I am late but linking to Dawn's Make & Listen!  

Comments

  1. Oh, wow, I LOVE that picnic quilt! Where did you find the Snoopy fabric? I may have to take up quilting, just to make one. lol. When my children are a bit older and I have a bit more time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those placemats turned out so great! Really, really like the fabric choices.
    I am looking forward to seeing how the picnic quilt turns out. The colors are so bright and cheerful!
    I will have to watch the video when I get on the computer.
    Thanks for sharing. Always love to see what you are making!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment