Words ~ The Documented Life Project


Week four of the Documented Life Project! The prompt was to write a secret message to ourselves, only showing one word. 

I decided to write a short letter to myself, with reminders of my focus for the year. I wrote with a regular pencil on watercolour paper, then painted with my kids' watercolour paints all over it. The paint was translucent enough that I could still see all my words. Since I had some room at the bottom of the page, I added some bigger words to focus on. 

After letting the paint dry overnight, I started doodling over it. I highlighted a couple of words. I kept playing with the page a little bit at a time. I like the bright colours, especially now in the middle of winter! 




Check out all the details for the weekly prompts at: The Documented Life Project.



Comments