PEI National Park ~ Between Cavendish and North Rustico



On Friday my husband and I went on another date, one of my favourite kind, for a hike on the paths at PEI National Park. 


We walked portions of the Gulf Shore Way West trail which is in between Cavendish and North Rustico. We also drove in between different spots because it really wasn't very warm! We also brought Orion along. He loved every minute of our date too! 




I love being close to the water, the Gulf of St. Lawrence, walking along the water, on the rocks and in the sand, even in the red mud.

Some of the places we walked to still had ice near the shore. 



Water came down to the shore. Orion and I both enjoyed walking along and through the water...




An island rocky heart for my friend Tracie. 
 

Check out more information about PEI National Park here

Comments

  1. What a lovely day you had! Your views are so unbelievable. I love all the red rocks and thank you for the heart found! I realized yesterday at Easter that not everyone can appreciate a heart found. It was announced a heart was found on a cake my niece made and her mother my sister-n-law in a huff says "oh no! not another heart!" with a nice eye roll. Sigh...sorry venting. What was that about? So I guess some people are actually annoyed by all the heart seekers. It sort of dumbfounded me and there was an awkward silence in the room. So I especially appreciate your find on this day and that you shared it with me. You are a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!! Cant wait to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment