Last Few Weeks ~ Documented Life Project

I missed posting the last few pages in my documented life project. I did get a little behind in creating them, but I am all caught up now! I still really enjoy this project and use my journal/planner every day. I would feel lost without it at this point! 

Week 21: Add embroidery or embroidery floss to your page



Week 20: Use a rubber stamp in a new way. 



Week 19: This was my birthday week and I decide to just keep it very simple and not follow the prompt. I recycled papers from my birthday gifts. 


Week 18: Add an inspiring quote to guide your week 


To see all the prompts for the documented life project, visit Art to the 5th.


Comments

  1. I have fallen behind in this project because of our trip but I am changing the order of the prompts and now have the shoe page and the quote page done. I started the rubber stamp page but I had to let me ink dry so I will finish that one next. I really like your embroidered page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment