Christmas on Gingerbread Lane



I finished this cross-stitch project last year, Gingerbread Lane is another adorable pattern from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I had finished the stitching part, but didn't do anything with it. 

I decided a few days ago, I decided to frame it. I knew I wanted to use fabric and chose a few. I liked both the pink and the red, but could not decide which one to use, so I ended up using both! 

Now it just needs something to place over the numbers, to highlight which day we are until the 25th. 

I love the details on this cross stitch. The design has three girls, so I made them a little bit like my two girls and me...with the grey hair even! The girl closest to me is my oldest, Adrienne, she has always liked penguins. 




Celeste is next to the snowman with the purple scarf. Purple is her favourite colour. 



I used a sparkly cross stitch fabric, it is difficult to capture with the camera but pretty and shimmery in person. 

The pattern is available on the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery: Christmas on Gingerbread Lane.  There are many other adorable ones too! 


Comments