Story Time Classics ~ Alice in Wonderland & The Secret Garden



The 2015 Story Time Sampler from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery has started. We are already two months in! 

This year, the frames for each month's design are very delicate. I've enjoyed working on these and I think they will work very nicely with the designs. 

January was Alice in Wonderland. The details are so cute, Alice, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat and the pocket watch at the top. It's one of my favourite stories. 

February is The Secret Garden. Again, the details are perfect. I noticed that after taking the photo that I missed stitching her mouth! I requested the book from the library, I can't remember the last time I read this story. 



I am planning on reading each month's selection, when I can. 

If you are interested in this cross-stitch pattern, visit The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. 


Comments

  1. This is so cute! My mom taught me how to stitch a long time ago... I wonder if I can still do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!! Makes me want to get out my cross stitch supplies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable! You amaze me with how you find time for such wonderful creating. Love the Alice in Wonderland one - my favourite kid's story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures! My daughter would LOVE To learn cross stitching, I need to get some supplies!

    Rebecca from the Canadian blogging team
    www.hiphomeschooling.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te está quedando precioso! A mi me encantaría hacerlo cuando acabe "Once upon a time"
    besos!!!
    PegatinasEnLaMaleta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment