One More Sleep Until...

...my very first Etsy Holiday Pop Up! 

The excitement is growing and the last preparations are happening for the Etsy Holiday Pop Up Market. If you are in Charlottetown, the market is this Saturday (December 5th) from 10 am to 4pm at the Farm Centre, 420 University Avenue. Admission is $4 or $2 with a food bank donation.  There will be over 30 local Etsy artisans, live music by Nick Doneff and delicious fresh food by Chef Emily Wells and more! Click on the poster below for more info:


I am so thrilled to be part of this list of amazing local artisans. Check out this list!


I have been busy getting ready for this, making different items to offer. It has been so much fun, even if the housework might have suffered a bit and meals were pretty simple lately! 

Mini quilt holiday ornament

One of the biggest challenge is to decide how many things to make! Since this is my first market and my Etsy shop online is less than six months old, I don't have a lot of past history to base my decision on. 

Getting supplies ready for my table + our homemade tote bag stand


Whatever the outcome on Saturday, I am thrilled to be participating and really have enjoyed getting to know other local artisans. Several of us met at the summer workshops Etsy offered as part of the Maker Cities. We also have a small group that meets monthly for coffee. It has been fun and really helpful too! 

Makers Coffee Meeting ~ Amy from Lamplight Studio brought her letterpress letters


So what am I selling?...Here is my list:


  • quilted tote bags 
  • cozy soft scarves
  • holiday buntings
  • lip balm holder key chains
  • mini quilt holiday ornaments
  • business card holders
  • little fabric trays
  • pet bow ties




It has been a learning experience for Celeste too as she decided to make something to offer as well! Her Celestial Cloud Ornaments are the cutest! 



Life On Island Studio on Etsy will be on vacation mode for the weekend while I am at the pop up market, in case you visit. You can also find me documenting my making and experiences at my studio's instagram: Life On Island Studio. 


If you visit the market, come say hello! 

Comments