Wicked Bugs ~ Book Review

My reading buddy!


Wicked Bugs: the Louse that Conquered Napoleon's Army & Other Diabolical Insects by Amy Stewart is the first nature-related book I read this year, as part of my nature goals

Wicked Bugs is a fascinating read that is easy to read. By easy, I mean that it isn't a scientific heavy read. I do want to read books about nature but I didn't want to feel like I was reading a science textbook! 

I often read at breakfast!

This book introduces many insects and also some spiders, from all over the world through description, history facts, and science too. There are many stories about people's interactions with these wicked bugs. 

It was a very enjoyable book to read and I look forward to reading her Wicked Plants one too!

Check out this book video trailer by author Amy Stewart:




Comments

  1. I just got Wicked Plants from my library. I'm hoping to dig into it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Or maybe ... scary! My dd is checking her toes after watching the trailer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment