Handmade Tote Bags + Infinity Scarves

I have been busy making more tote bags for my little Etsy shop and special custom orders. I especially enjoy making these personalized tote bags so much! Some days I still struggle to balance homeschooling and making, but I am slowly getting the hang of it. I love both so much that I want to make sure I take time for both of my passions! 

Here are some of the tote bags and infinity scarves I have made lately...It was fun making these little mosaics. I hope you enjoy looking through them too. 



Special order for the 12 Days of Brave Writer Big Bundle  #BeGoodToYou Giveaway


"Ex Libris" Tote Bag (currently available)


Special Order  "Happy in Nature" tote bag

Special order for a Books bag with patchwork

Red + Blue Triangles with additional "Brave" embroidery added by special request



Books tote bag ~ special order with animal themed letters


Books tote bag ~ special order with red-silver-blue letters and added initial on inside pocket



Books tote bag ~ rainbow polka dot letters (currently available)


Infinity scarves 


See more of my creations at my Etsy shop: Life On Island Studio! 



Comments