The 100 Day Project ~ What I am Doing

Checklist in my bullet journal & Crocus drawing


A few days ago, on April 19, the 100 day project started. I noticed this challenge on Instagram and decided to join in. The idea is to give yourself the challenge of doing something creative or other for 100 days straight. I will add links to the original posts by Elle Luna at the bottom of my post. 

The first thing that came to mind was to draw in my nature journal, followed by doing some simple yoga. I truly could not make up my mind between the two, so I decided to do both! They are easy to do from anywhere too. I thought about that when choosing, in case we go camping or during my time away for the Brave Writer Retreat! 

I added two simple charts in my bullet journal to colour in as I go through the challenge. 

Each day, from April 19 to July 27, I will draw something related to nature in my journal and do some sun salutations. 

It has only been 3 days, but I am enjoying both a lot already. 


Day 2 and 3 of my #100DaysOfAlexDrawing


I tend to do the sun salutation early in the morning. Here is the video I use from Yoga with Adriene:






I do my nature drawing anytime during the day. I have been looking around our garden for inspiration and so far, I have drawn crocuses, a little twig of maple tree buds, and a pine cone. I don't consider myself an artist or even a good drawer, but I do enjoy the process and maybe with practice over these 100 days, I will get a little more comfortable...


Design by Elle Luna 


It's not too late to join, if you are interested. You can see more details on this posts from Elle Luna. I also recommend watching her Ted Talk "The Crossroads of Should and Must".  

I will keep you updated on this project here maybe half way through and at the end. If you want to see more regular updates, come say hello on my instagram. Let me know if you participate too! 

Comments