The Splendid Sampler ~ Blocks 13 to 18



The Splendid Sampler is a sew-along project hosted by Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson. It is a free project, all the details can be found at The Splendid Sampler. The sampler will have 100 6 inch blocks when it is finished. It started on Valentine's Day of this year. Pat and Jane invited 83 designers to submit block designs, and these designers are also doing the sew along! There will be different techniques used throughout. 

At the moment, I am behind on my blocks but I am working on catching up. I just finished block 18 and the current one is block 27...it's ok, I am not stressing over it and still enjoy working on these when I do take the time! 

I did have some problems with the sizing of these last 6 blocks. When it is time to put all these into a quilt, I will decide if I need to remake these odd size ones or just add a border around them. 

Here are blocks 13 to 18 individually:

Block 13 ~ Scrap Stars 
Block 14 ~ Flying High 


Block 15 ~ Family Affair 

Block 16 ~ Pieces of Friendship 


Block 17 ~ Family Stars 


Block 18 ~ Lina's Gift 

You can see all the blocks with instructions at The Splendid Sampler. 

My Splendid Sampler quilt blocks so far  Blocks 1 to 6 and Blocks 7 to 12. 


Comments

  1. Your blocks are so pretty!! It'll be a great sampler :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment