Plan With Me Challenge ~ July 1 to 15

Last month, I participated in my first Plan With Me Challenge. Plan with Me Challenge is a daily challenge with prompts that invite us to explore our planners a little more closely. It is hosted each month by Kara from Boho Berry, Jessica from Pretty Prints and Paper, Kim from Tiny Ray of Sunshine. 

I really enjoyed being a part of this and I am continuing this month too. The community on Instagram is amazing and so inspiring! I post my challenge photos (almost) daily on Instagram. I also wrote a 2 blog posts recap for June here and here. 

With being away for the Brave Writer Retreat, I got a little behind on my daily challenge posting, but I am catching up and can now share with you the first 15 days of this challenge!

1.Howdy!  2.Monthly Set-Up  3.Today
4. Relaxing  5.Experimenting  6.Big Plans

7.Workspace  8.My Last Planner  9.Useful
10.Not For Me  11.Exactly What I Wanted  12.Planning Ahead 

13.Break  14.Favourite Ideas  15.Currently 

See you in a couple of weeks for the rest of July's challenge photos! 


Comments