Plan With Me Challenge ~ June 16 to 30

Plan With Me Challenge is a monthly list of prompts to share photos or posts related to bullet journaling and other planning systems. It is hosted by Kara from Boho Berry, Jessica at Pretty Prints and Paper, and Kim from Tiny Ray of Sunshine. 




I shared the first 15 days of this challenge a couple of weeks ago on this post.  This was a lot of fun and I have decided to continue participating. Each month is a new list of prompts. I share my photos as the days go by on Instagram. I will do one or two posts showing all my photos in July here too!

Here are the photos I shared for the prompts 16 to 30:


Clockwise from top left:
16: Review. 17: Adventures. 18: Vacations. 19: Trackers 

Clockwise from top left:
20: Planning in the Wild. 21: Messy. 22: Breaks in Planning. 23: On the Go


Clockwise from top left:
24: For Fun. 25: Home Projects. 26: Just for me. 27: Journaling


From left to right:
 28: Unique & Useful. 29: Lessons from June. 30: Setting Up July.

Check out the July prompts: 





Comments