Bullet Journal ~ Plan With Me Challenge July 16 to 31

Last month, I participated in my first Plan With Me Challenge. Plan with Me Challenge is a daily challenge with prompts that invite us to explore our planners a little more closely. It is hosted each month by Kara from Boho Berry, Jessica from Pretty Prints and Paper, Kim from Tiny Ray of Sunshine. 

You can see the first half of July photos here. I also wrote a 2 blog posts recap for June here and here. 

Here are my collections of photos for second half of July photos. I am continuing in August too! Check out the prompts for August at the very bottom of this post. 




16.Oops! 17.See video link below 18.If found
19.Mid-Year reflecting 20.Favourite productivity articles 21.Journaling

For day 17, I had done a little Boomerang video for the prompt "biggest planner accomplishment", you can watch it here. 


22.Reference pages  23.Long-term collections   24.Notebook uses
25.Favourite organization apps  26.Help!  27.Working on




28.Simplifying  29.Notes  30.Adventure logging
31.Plans for August





August Plan with me Challenge ~ see more at Boho Berry!



Comments